P.E.P. is Paul Revere Middle School's
program. We are a non-profit
organization offering a variety of
and enrichment classes.
2013 - February 14, 2014
you for your interest in this year's after school activities. We are
excited to offer activities on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesdays,
Available on Mondays and Wednesdays
only, for students that usually take the school bus.
• Mondays and Wednesdays 3:15-4:15pm
• Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:15-3:15pm
In order to ensure the
safety of all students... please pick up students in the PE
drive up the west driveway and park near the bus area (by the transportation
office). After child is picked up, please proceed up the west
driveway to Sunset Blvd.
Activities requiring tryouts/auditions
• Boys' Basketball (Var, JV) - Please attend tryouts and wait for final teams to be posted before registering. Stay posted for information and dates about tryouts.
• Girls' Basketball (Var, JV) - Please attend tryouts and wait for final teams to be posted before registering. Stay posted for information and dates about tryouts.
• Girls' Soccer - Please attend tryouts and wait for final teams to be posted before registering. Stay posted for information and dates about tryouts.
• Boys' Soccer - Please attend tryouts and wait for final teams to be posted before registering. Stay posted for information and dates about tryouts.
Release and Medical Consent
we will provide the utmost quality of care and supervision to insure
the facility and equipment used is of the highest standards, accidents can
happen when performing any athletic endeavor. I,
as parent or legal guardian of child (Enrollee) in consideration
of enrollment in The Personal Enrichment Program (P.E.P.), hereby
voluntarily and knowingly execute this release with the express
intention to hold harmless P.E.P., Inc., its officers, employees,
agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, actions, demands
or rights to any and all monetary judgment whatsoever arising from
any and all injury or physical harm which may occur to the Enrollee,
especially relating directly or indirectly to any act or omission
of perceived negligence resulting in injury or loss of life when
participating in any activities associated with P.E.P., regardless
of predisposed medical conditions. In the event of an emergency,
I give P.E.P. and its staff the
right to provide emergency medical care at their discretion in
case the legal guardian or I the parent cannot be contacted. P.E.P.
reserves the right to use the enrollee's image or likeness in
future company related promotional materials. I
have read, understand, and expressly agree to the above statements.
By the execution hereof I do further bind myself, my child or
legal ward and all heirs, executioners, administrators, or assigns
of the same. I
give permission for my
"enrollee" to participate
in the Personal Enrichment Program (P.E.P.).
entering this site and registering my child in P.E.P. activity/activities,
I agree to the above conditions and terms.
subject to change.
Enrollment is on a first come- first
serve basis. Register your child early to guarantee a space.
include a $25 non-refundable registration fee. All requests for
refunds must be submitted prior to the start of the second week of
Student Eligibility Requirements:
1) Good citizenship and behavior are expected at all times,
especially when dealing with coaches, instructors, and volunteers. Poor
citizenship/sportsmanship displayed by student and/or parent/guardian
will result in student suspension/removal from the P.E.P. program without
2) Students must maintain satisfactory academic marks (min. 2.0 gpa),
work habits and cooperation to participate.
3) PEP has the right to remove students at any time due to safety concerns
or behavior issues.
4) Completed forms (registration, financial aid) and payment must be
received before student can participate.
5) Participants must show up to practices and classes regularly and on
6) All Financial Aid requests must be submitted prior to the first day
of the session. Due to budgetary planning, all Financial Aid requests
turned in on or after the first day of the session will not be accepted
7) All requests for refunds must be submitted prior to the start of the
second week of the session.
8) Outdoor activities will be cancelled in the event of inclement weather.
9) There are no make up days for missed classes/activities.
10) Enrollment is on a first come- first serve basis. Register your child
early to guarantee a space.
P.E.P. has no affiliation
with Paul Revere Charter M.S. and may refuse service to any individual
for any reason.